Member of: WPPI- Wedding and Portrait Photographers International
WPPI CODE OF ETHICS
1. I will conform to the highest ethical and technical standards in the practice of my profession, striving constantly to improve my artistic abilities as a professional photographer.
2. I will make no misleading promises or advertisements concerning services offered, and will be prompt in meeting all photographic schedules.
3. I will use only high quality, dependable equipment, film and accessories, which I will test regularly and maintain in good working condition.
4. I will always have spare equipment available to use in case of emergencies.
5. I will attend each event neatly dressed and groomed in attire appropriate for the occasion, photographing the occasion in a dignified, professional and unobtrusive manner.
6. My role as a photographer will be conducted, at all times, in accordance with WPPI standards, in keeping with the dignity of the occasion, and in harmony with the environment.
7. I will build rapport both personally and professionally with my clientele to make the photographic experience as meaningful as possible.
8. I will always honor my promise as an honest businessperson and will make every effort to satisfy my imaging clientele with excellent service.
9. When conducting wedding photography services, I will make every effort to provide each bride with a photographic record of her wedding which meets these standards.
10. At weddings, I will conduct myself in accordance with the doctrines and customs of each particular House of Worship, and will conform to prevailing regulations pertaining to the taking of photographs before, during, and after the wedding ceremony.